Saturday, March 05, 2005

Breakfast with Barry

I was having breakfast--steak and eggs, the usual--at Equinox on Friday morning when none other than Barry Ritholtz sits at the table next to me. Barry, for those who don't know is a well-respected economist and market analyst. We of course link to his blog The Big Picture from Catablast. Barry writes colomns for Real Money.com and theStreet.com and is chief market strategist at Maxim Group, where I worked in 2003. Barry told me that the blogging mania won't last as long as most people think...He's also midway redesigning his own blog-currently run on Movable Type--so be on the lookout for that.

I let him get back to his food so he could prepare--I think he was appearing on CNBC's PowerLunch that afternoon.

About Us | In the News | Management | Contact Us | Archive | Premium Membership | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Careers | FAQ

All quotes are 15 minutes delayed. Copyright © 2006 by Catablast! Media Group LLC, part of the SeekingAlpha network. Web Design by Synexio Systems. All Rights Reserved.